English learning has seen unprecedented growth in the last couple of decades and is only here to grow bigger, get more streamlined and gain greater learner satisfaction. If a person living in the year 2000 arrives in to the modern world today, all the progress that has been happening in the world and especially in the learning space would shock him. That would be a classic scenario from the tale of Alice in wonderland.
However it’s not all rosy and the learners have to pay close attention while choosing a suitable learning app. With a ton of options around , let us give you a few guidelines to choose your ideal learning app. Breaking it in to three:
- You have an array of apps vying for your attention ranging from English for communication to business English, English for jobs.
- Learning has become affordable, interactive and is moving towards a student centric approach. Choose an app that is available for you when you want to take classes.
- Learning to talk in English has never been easier than now with help from youtube videos to exclusive learning apps on your phone.Choose the right platform where you can track your learning.
- It is quite hard to find the right learning platform as there are a lot of options. Find an app or learning platform that is willing to listen and take feedback.
- Try to attend demo classes before signing up. Choose to learn with teachers who listen to you and are able to help when you have questions.
- English learning need not be from textbook and from teachers speaking alone. Make sure the classes use a lot of creative material to keep you engaged.
- There may be unavoidable situations where the class may get rescheduled or cancelled. A good learning platform will offer extra classes to make sure you are getting the best learning experience.
- Youtube videos, Movies in English are great mediums of learning English. Don’t we all still go to schools, colleges and courses for more serious studying? Take the effort and explore your options.
- A popular quote you would find on the internet tells ‘ Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take the step.’ Don’t hold back, take the step, however small it may be.